1. This day I marry my best friend, The one I laugh with, live for, dream with, LOVE.
2. TWO shall become ONE - Author Unknown
3. Together, Always & Forever - Author Unknown
4. From this day forward, You shall not walk alone. My heart will be your shelter, And my
arms will be your home.
5. Because to the depths of me, I long to love one person, With all my heart, my soul, my
mind, my body...
6. True love is a sacred flame That burns eternally, And none can dim its special glow Or
change its destiny.
7. Our family is a circle of love and strength. With every birth and every union, the circle
grows. Every joy shared adds more love. Every obstacle faced together makes the circle
8. I'll paint a sun to warm your heart Knowing that we'll never part. I'll draw the years all
passing by So much to learn, so much to try.
9. True love is a sacred flame That burns eternally, And none can dim its special glow Or
change its destiny. True love speaks in tender tones And hears with gentle ear, True love
gives with open heart And true love conquers fear. True love makes no harsh demands It
neither rules nor binds, And true love holds with gentle hands The hearts that it entwines.
10. To Lives, Two Hearts. Joined together in friendship, united forever in LOVE
11. In each others hands, we have found trust and comfort. In each others arms, we have
found happiness and joy. In each others hearts, we have found a love that will last forever.
12. Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life love gives us a fairy tale.
13. May god be with you and bless you. May you see your children's children, may you be
poor in misfortunes and rich in blessings. May you know nothing but happiness from this
14. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not
rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love
does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, Love
1 Corinthians 13:4-8